Bryan Bowman is a private label seller with more than 10 years of entrepreneurship and eCommerce experience. He is a full-time traffic and conversion consultant for companies listing their products on Amazon and is passionate about helping sellers develop a successful online marketing strategy to take their businesses to the next level. He hosts a weekly podcast, eCom Underground, that is dedicated to helping Amazon sellers increase their traffic, conversions and the profitability of their business. His background is in Math, Statistics and Financial Risk Management Consulting. He’s passionate about teaching people how to use data and trend analysis to take their businesses to the next level.
When he’s not working you’ll usually find him on the mats training for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
• 2:06 Introduction of Bryan Bowman.
• 3:35 Bryan helps Amazon Sellers increase their traffic, conversions and the profitability of their business.
• 4:20 “I think it’s important to take a step back, and this applies to not only what you do on Amazon but off Amazon, when you’re marketing, when you’re driving traffic and ultimately trying to get those conversions”
• 7:30 What type of traffic does Bryan recommend?
• 12:11 What hacks or shortcuts can Amazon Sellers use?
• 17:42 Which is the best way to convert in eCommerce?
• 24:13 How do you build your audiences?
• 29:35 Bryan also has his own Podcast: Marketing for eCommerce by Bryan Bowman.
“We are all so close to the product, we know everything about the product…but we always forget and we don’t even realize nobody cares about your product”