Rachel Greer is the Managing Partner / Principal Consultant of Cascadia Seller Solutions, which is an Amazon-focused digital marketing agency that provides brands with guidance on improving discoverability, increasing conversion, data driven new product development strategies, and careful and conservative approaches to Amazon Terms and policies.
Rachel is an Experienced and strategic Product Development & Marketing consultant who’s delivered unique and highly successful solutions for clients across multiple account launches and marketing content launches on Amazon. Especially deep experience in developing compliant & safe product for startups that will meet their quality and cost goals.
In her not significant free time, She do fiber crafts such as spinning, crocheting, and embroidery, and she have been in a community band since 2009, playing French Horn, Trombone, or Euphonium depending on the band’s needs that season.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
• 1:23 Introduction of Rachel Greer.
• 5:00 Rachel talks about her company Cascadia Seller Solutions, an Amazon-focused digital marketing agency.
• 6:17 What are the reasons why Amazon sellers are suspended?
• 13:17 Rachel points out the different risks with co-mingling between Wholesales and Private Label Sellers.
• 15:48 Rachel discusses about the FBA Product Compliance Team.
• 20:10 If you have purchased products from a distributor and then the manufacturer comes for you, what does Amazon do?
• 21:30 Is Amazon acceptable with sellers that do bundles?
• 27:45 Is there such thing as Suspension Insurance?
• 31:23 If a Seller has an Amazon Loan and was suspended, are they stuck with that loan?
• 32:45 How do you open a multiple accounts in Amazon?
• 36:35 Rachel talks about how her agency Cascadia Seller Solutions help other people.
• 42:47 People like to listen or consult with gurus or the so called experts, how do we know if they’re real or not?
“If you choose to follow somebody else’s method of doing it, great! But you should know what the TOS (Terms of Service) compliant way of doing it. If you don’t know that, then you don’t know what you’re doing.”.
• LinkedIn – Product Development & Marketing Consultant
• Cascadia Seller Solutions | An Amazon-focused digital marketing agency
• Cascadia Seller Solutions Consultants
• Cascadia Seller Solutions Blog
• EMAIL: email@example.com